Friday, April 20, 2007

The congreso and the eyeball experience



The national congreso (conference), Solo Uno, was held at a location replete with rainy weather and approximately 3 quadrillion flies (I knew we should have opted for the basic package). Despite this, the feedback I have heard from students has all been positive. Many are now ready to trust God with another step of faith and have decided to participate in missions whether on a short term summer project or doing STINT in the future. Pray that God will give them strength and faith to follow through on their commitments!

Today I got some contact lenses. The process was less involved than I thought it would be- even getting them in and out wasn't terrible (though I didn't put them in myself). It remains to be seen whether this will be a permanent eyewear change

No comments: